Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My First Date (In Japanese)

It was a week ago that I finally convinced a Japanese girl to go on a date with me. How you ask? Well, It's as much as a surprise to me as it is to you. I mean honestly, I don't even speak Japanese, or at least enough to convey my hilarious wit and cunning charm. Well, it all started when I went to this house party. I knew there would be some cuties there and I thought I would do some impressing. First, I decided to relate as much as I could to Japanese culture to show her I wasn't closed minded. That's right...I dressed up like a ninja. Which was appropriate because that's exactly what geisha's love (all house parties in japan are hosted by geisha's).


So I was at this party being all stealth and lurking in the shadows going to get beer from the fridge. When this Geisha somehow noticed me. She somehow knew that I was going for a Suntory Premium Malt beer. In which she opened me a can and poured it into my glass. "Thanks" I said all ninja like. I then said, "Hey let's go on a date" and at first she said, "Nooooooooooooo" all girly like. I asked her again, and she said, "noooooooooooooooooooo." I then asked her again and she said, "ok." A girl always says yes after the third try. But that's how I got a date.

So I'm sure I'll be getting a lot of questions asking "How do I get a Japanese girlfriend?" Well, here is a little tutorial video to help you (be sure to watch all 4 videos):






1 comment:

  1. What is weird to think is when you made this post almost exactly one year ago, both of us were single and had never even dreamed of dating japanese women, but now here we are one year later and we are both married and happy with a shit-ton of kids. Thanks, Youtube Dating Video!

    ReplyDelete