Sunday, January 31, 2010

The moment you've been waiting for!

That's right! It's the moment you have all been waiting for and have been in eager anticipation. Alas, I will not keep you waiting anymore. I finally got a real camera that can take real picture. So now I will show you pictures of Komagane.

The Southern Alps. When you step outside my house and look right this is what you see.

The high school I teach at with the Southern Alps in the back.

Mt. Komagatake in the Central Alps. When you look left outside my house.


The train tracks I cross on the way to school.

Cafe Ohno. Where all dreams come true.

THE OHNO'S! THEY ARE AWESOME
FRIENDS!


Well, those are a few pictures. More on the way!

Stephen

1 comment:

  1. finally! looks good man- keep writing on here. I stopped my blog along time ago- wish I would have kept it up.

    ReplyDelete